Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2010

Day 2 Bremen – Gränna (Sweden): 960km

Start at 8:30h, weather a dream as yesterday, all is fine. From Bremen I continue to Hamburg, Flensburg and on via the Sorebaelt bridge (with a total length of 2.694 metres and a main span of 1.624 metres the longest hanging bridge in Europe and the third longest worldwide) to Kopenhagen, taking the Öresund bridge (Europe's longest combined railway/road bridge) to Malmö and on to Gränna at lake Vättern.

I wanted to avoid using any ferries as far as possible since I am not too confident the GT3's ride height is happy boarding a big ship and those two bridges are really worth seeing, plus I don't have to book a ticket in advance.

Arrival in Gränna at 20:30pm, quite tired after another 960km stint but happy. After a wonderful ‚Pepparstek’ I enjoy a good night's sleep in a nice little hotel.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen