Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2010

Day 8 Somewhere on the E6 - Oslo: 765 km

So on I go direction south, passing by Trondheim and further towards Oslo. No more fjords here but the more central part of the country offers rivers heavily populated by salmon and picturesque scenery. In terms of driving there are no real thrills on offer and my speed average is very low. Including breaks it takes me 11 hours to sail the 765 kilometres. At this occasion the GT3 shows its remarkable fuel economy when driven gently: Average consumption after 731 kilometres stands at 8,6 lt/100 km (32,85 british mpg) with an average speed of 82 km/h (51 miles/hour). Although I am impressed by the figures I guess I don't have to mention that driving pleasure suffers somewhat with this driving style.

Eventually I stop for the night at an Oslo airport hotel as I don't have much time left if I really want to make it to the Nordschleife on time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen