Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010

Day 9 Oslo - Flensburg (Germany): 930 km

After a good night's sleep, yet another great breakfast buffet (they really know how to do that up here!) and some quick shopping for presents in an outlet center it runs quickly and smoothly towards Malmö, Copenhagen and onto Flensburg in Germany.

It is quite obvious that the further south I get the more sportscars I see, in this particular case I encounter a 996 GT3 with whom I join the route for a couple of kilometres. Always nice to meet colleagues, even if the car turns out to be a 'regular' Carrera in GT3 disguise.

Today's leg ends at Flensburg, infamous for hosting Germany's traffic law violators database but it turns out to be a remarkably nice little town. However it is basically fully booked due to the summer holiday season, thanks to a very helpful hotel concierge I am able to find a nice little room (probably the last in town) and parking space for the car.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen